- All orders are packed and shipped on a first come, first served basis.
- Orders placed before 2pm will generally be shipped same day. There are occasional exceptions during or after large promotions, though we will do our best to inform customers of any delays.
- Orders are picked up daily by 4PM and are in the hands of Australia Post until they reach their destination.
- Should you have any inquiries on your parcel, please contact Australia post Customer Service 13 76 78 (+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas) before contacting ValuePharma.
- Generally allow 1-3 business days for express delivery, and 3-5 business days for standard delivery of your order
- Tracking numbers are assigned to each order once shipped. You should receive an email from us, as well as Australia Post with this information. Please contact us if you feel your item(s) should have shipped but haven't yet received your tracking number.
ValuePharma is not liable if the wrong shipping information that is given to us at check out point, we are not liable to refund the order but can re-dispatch to the corrected address if the parcel makes it back to our ValuePharma office.
|Sydney||1-3 Working days|
|Brisbane||1-3 Working days|
|Melbourne||1-3 Working days|
|Adelaide||2-3 Working days|
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT)||2-3 Working days|
|Rest of New South Wales||2-7 Working days|
|Rest of Queensland||2-7 Working days|
|Rest of Victoria||2-7 Working days|
|Rest of South Australia||2-7 Working days|
|Tasmania||5-10 Working days|
|Western Australia||5-10 Working days|
|Northern Territory||5-10 Working days|
What can you do to minimise delays?
- Set delivery to a work address - Why?, they are easy to locate and are generally open between 9-5.30 (Monday to Friday)
- Include the name of your business/workplace in the first address line (to help couriers locate the business)
- Be polite when dealing with your local courier
- Place your order when your e-liquids have 5 days remaining to allow for possible delays in delivery
- Order on Monday or Tuesday (98% delivery success rate before the end of the week)
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Packages & Returns
- ValuePharma is not responsible for lost or stolen packages which are marked as delivered with Australia Post. We will do whatever we can to help resolve any issues with Australia Post, though you will also need to contact your local Post Office directly to resolve the issue.
- If the contents of your package are damaged or unusable, please contact us immediately with photographic proof of the item(s) in question. Replacements will be sent out free of charge at our discretion.
- ValuePharma does not offer returns for change of mind or if a flavour is not to the customer's taste.